- Age of renter and driver: Must be at least 21 years old
- Driving License: The driver must be in the possession of a valid driving license for at least one year
- Minimum duration of rental: One day. Each further hour will be charged with 1/5 of the regular day price
- Terms of payment: The estimated rental cost is paid in advance
- Third Part Insurance (included in the price): The prices include the following coverage:
Death and body injuries of persons who are not passengers of the Rent Cars Crete car
Material damages to objects which are not carried in the Rent Cars Crete car
- Full insurance – Collision Damage Waiver- (included in the price) Reduces the liability of the renter for damages on the car if he/she accepts the relevant terms by signing them . Indispensable precondition is driving according to traffic regulations.
- Parking insurance is not included in the price. Extra 10 Euros a day for the groups A-D and 20 Euros a day for the groups E-R,
- Personal accident insurance (included in the price) :The driver and the passengers are covered for any accident up to €15000
- Theft protection (included in the price)
- Additional driver charge(not included in the price): : Daily rate €2
- V.A.T. 24% (included in the price)
- Gasoline: Paid by the renter
- Delivery / Collection: Inside the city limits of Heraklion, at the airports and ports during office hours free of charge. A notice will be necessary.
- Shipping of cars: Only allowed when authorized in writing by the company
- The Customer and the company ( without any extra charge ) have the right to cancel the reservation at any time.